Hifidelio-User.de

Das (inoffizielle!) Forum für Hifidelio-User
Aktuelle Zeit: 20.10.2017 14:43

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 39 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2006 14:39 

fred hat geschrieben:
Ihm, this is getting more something for the 'Modifikation' section rather than 'Netzwerk' Wink

...moved,
Bergi

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2006 12:21 

Zur Vervollständigung:
Das Script, das den Hifidelio in den Standby schickt und wieder aufweckt, ist:
Code:
/opt/Fidelio/bin/dacapo

Dort ist dann der Aufruf für das WOL-Programm bestens aufgehoben!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2006 15:39 

Ginge ein WoL auch andersherum? Sprich, ich schalte meinen HF ein und der sorgt dann dafür, dass mein Server über das Netzwerk aus dem Standby aufwacht?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2006 16:02 

RESISTOR hat geschrieben:
Ginge ein WoL auch andersherum? Sprich, ich schalte meinen HF ein und der sorgt dann dafür, dass mein Server über das Netzwerk aus dem Standby aufwacht?

Das geht sogar noch viel einfacher - alles was Du brauchst, ist ein kleines Progrämmchen, das ein WOL-Paket an deinen Server schickt. Dieses Progrämmchen wird dann von dacapo beim Aufwachen ausgeführt.
Ich schau mich mal etwas um und compilier' dir was Geeignetes...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2006 16:25 

gigi hat geschrieben:
Ich schau mich mal etwas um und compilier' dir was Geeignetes...

Für solche trivialen Programme gibt's keinen schnelleren Programmierer als Google :-)
Ich hab' das hier genommen: http://www.gcd.org/sengoku/docs/wol.c und hier: http://home.arcor.de/feel_free/wol das binary für den HF abgelegt.

An geeigneten Platz kopieren, mit
Code:
chmod 775 wol
ausführbar machen.
Aufgerufen wird es mit wol <IP> <MAC>, IP sollte die Broadcast-Adresse des lokalen netzes sein, MAC die deines Servers, der sich hoffentlich durch ein Magic-Packet wecken lässt.
Also z.B.
Code:
wol 192.168.1.255 11:22:33:44:55:66

Wenn Du den Aufruf in /opt/Fidelio/bin/dacapo einbaust, musst du natürlich dafür Sorge tragen, dass das Netzwerk zum Aufrufzeitpunkt auch aktiv ist...

Mein Rechner wacht damit auf, wenn ich den Fidel aus dem Standby hole.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.01.2006 02:20 

Der Wahnsinn hat einen Namen: gigi !!!!

Einfach Klasse, perfekt gelöst - danke auch für's Compilieren!

Habe den ganzen Tag damit zugebracht einem Ferund seine TK - Installation in seinem neuen Haus zu machen, konnte deshalb nicht früher hier in's Forum schauen. Um so größer war nun meine Freude über diese schnelle Lösung!
Danke! :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2006 23:36 

I almost finished my 'thing'. Changed the app to make it a bit more flexible and univeral.

Now it's possible to send a pseudo 'command' from a client pc somewhere in the network. (did a UDP portforward in my firewall to my HF so I can send the commands from any place on the internet)
These commands are defined in a script on the HF and executed when it receives such a command.

At this moment I predefined the commands
Sleep, Wake, DebugOn, DebugOff
but off course it can be anything you like.

Example: In combination with dksofts mod it's now also possible to remotely put an ascii dump of the HF's database in the import folder or recreate a database again from such an ascii file - after making changes off course :oops:
An option in which I'm interested to generate documentation of the database via a script on my pc. (library.db->textfile->xml->document)
(and the way back after making changes to the xml file first :D )

I made some little changes to /opt/Fidelio/bin/dacapo to make it possible to bring the HF standby and wake it up again in a way that is close to using the powerkey.

Looks like it works pretty well now.

Still have two little things left before I can really finish it

- After bringing the HF in standby and wake it up again (remotely using my app\script) I see that the amount of pizarro\caruso instances running may vary. Don't no if this is something to worry about or not. Didn't discover yet if my script is causing this or it's normal
- I did create a folder /usr/mybin/rFidelio where I put the app and scripts.
Is there a better location to put them, without losing them after an update. (dacapo is probably overwritten then so I must keep a copy of my changes in that folder)

example command of bringing the HF in standby via my pc
rFidelio.exe hifidelio 10115 S
wake it up again
rFidelio.exe hifidelio 10115 W

10115 is the UDP portnumber I'm using.

fred

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2006 01:26 

fred hat geschrieben:
I almost finished my 'thing'. Changed the app to make it a bit more flexible and univeral.

Sounds very promising!

Zitat:
- After bringing the HF in standby and wake it up again (remotely using my app\script) I see that the amount of pizarro\caruso instances running may vary. Don't no if this is something to worry about or not.

I don't think that's something to worry about. Maybe the number of instances depend if the HF is playing or streaming (or not) at the moment.

Zitat:
- I did create a folder /usr/mybin/rFidelio where I put the app and scripts.
Is there a better location to put them, without losing them after an update. (dacapo is probably overwritten then so I must keep a copy of my changes in that folder)

Updates are not really the problem - youre newly created files are not overwritten. But sometimes a revovery may be necessary. In this case, the best places are definitely /data or /audio - neither of them are being touched during a recovery.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2006 22:24 

I have it ready and it looks pretty stable.

It's time to use it and maybe I need to make some modifications if necessary.

I created a tgz file with the next content
ppc, cygwin and win32 executables
cpp source
couple of scripts
little doc how to install. usage is pretty simple (I think.. :) )

If somebody is interested in this archive then there is only one problem left...
I don't know how to give you this tgz file :oops:
There is an upload site somewhere for this kind of stuff?

fred

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2006 22:29 

Hello fred,
Great work!
I think it's not that big. you can send it to me by mail, i'll put it on a webserver.
I'll contact you by pn for my email adress.
Regards, Bergi

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2006 00:26 

download of rFidelio.tgz (~260KB)
Thanks to fred!
Regards, Bergi

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2006 01:03 

unpack it in /data !!!
should create /data/rFidelio

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2006 01:13 

Thanks a lot! I will have a look at it tomorrow.

Another question I'm interested in: How did you create your cross-toolchain under cygwin? I tried it some months with kegel.com/crosstool, but without success.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2006 22:13 

hm, I think it was your post telling me howto do this... :D

I had some problems aswell in the beginning. Can't remember exactly what it was. I have hardly any Linux knowledge so my biggest problem was mainly to make a choice which cywin packages I really needed for this.
So I started all over and installed them all and after that the crosstool package.... (ftp://ftp/ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de/softwar ... /cygwin32/ and crosstool-0.38.tar.gz)

The whole installation procedure took a few hours before it finished!

After that it all just worked without any problem (until now). The only problem I have is that error message (some version complaints) when the executable starts. I googled around and it looks like a version bug but did not find any straight forward solution. Don't want to spend days for this because it looks like everything is working normally.

Have no idea if it's also possible to build a new kernel this way. Have no idea howto do this anyway :? (yet..)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2006 22:50 

fred hat geschrieben:
The whole installation procedure took a few hours before it finished!

Then you were luckier with cygwin than I was. Anyway, that doesn't matter since I have built the toolchain under Suse 9.3 then (and after that, i even built one for the hifidelio itself).

Zitat:
The only problem I have is that error message (some version complaints) when the executable starts.

Well, I have no idea what that means, but I found various messages from Dan Kegel himself where he was experiencing same problems for some architectures.
When I compile you're code with the Hifidelio, I get the same error message. When I change your code into a C program (all I had to do was to typedef bool), the error message doesn't appear.

Zitat:
Have no idea if it's also possible to build a new kernel this way. Have no idea howto do this anyway :? (yet..)

If you want to try: Go to ftp://ftp.gpl-devices.org/ , download the code, read the Readme and try...

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 39 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]