[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Hifidelio-User.de • Thema anzeigen - HOW TO: Install a bigger HD on Hifidelio Pro Hardware

Hifidelio-User.de

Das (inoffizielle!) Forum für Hifidelio-User
Aktuelle Zeit: 13.11.2018 19:05

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 142 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.12.2007 00:23 

Hello!

Thanks to everyone for the great info provided on this forum!
I have just finished installing a 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 disk on my HF Pro and everything works perfectly.
The fact that I have a Silent Kit on my HF did not make things more difficult - it took 10 minutes to have the new disk installed in my HF.

The HDD replacement procedure works great, I had only one difference: I had to use the HDreset utility twice: after using the recovery disk to format the new HDD, the HF did not want to boot (the logo stayed on and I never got to the menu), so I used the HDreset utility a second time and then the HF booted OK.

Thank again everyone! :P

Betreff des Beitrags: HD of new Hifidelio Pro 500 GB?
BeitragVerfasst: 12.08.2008 15:24 

MF XDACv3
TacT 2.2 XP
Sonus Faber Concerto
Mirage 12 Sub

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.08.2008 16:42 

Betreff des Beitrags: new HDD on Hifidelio pro 500 GB
BeitragVerfasst: 12.08.2008 17:20 

MF XDACv3
TacT 2.2 XP
Sonus Faber Concerto
Mirage 12 Sub

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: new HDD on Hifidelio pro 500 GB
BeitragVerfasst: 12.08.2008 17:32 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: new HDD on Hifidelio pro 500 GB
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2008 19:42 

Betreff des Beitrags: importing music files
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2009 17:42 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: importing music files
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2009 18:24 

BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2009 22:50 

BeitragVerfasst: 01.03.2009 05:58 

BeitragVerfasst: 01.03.2009 15:07 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.09.2009 08:29 

I was all ready to apologize for posting in English, but it seems this thread is already there!

I'll add to the "does not work" column -- I have tried for the last 2 days to "hdreset" and "system restore" to a 2.5" SATA drive -- Seagate Momentus 5400.6 500Gb -- with a generic IDE-to-SATA converter, with no luck.

It is difficult to tell exactly what is going wrong without any debug output, but I never get to the menu on the recovery disk. I've jumpered the drive to 1.5Gb throughput, and that changed the behaviour a little but not enough to work. I'm going to back down and use one of the drives known to work and listed in the Wiki.

For reference is the IDE-SATA converter that did NOT work (though it might have been the disk).

Edit: I also tried a Western Digital WD2500 250Gb IDE drive (3.5"), and it didn't work either. My original 160Gb drive still works, though, so the system, cable, etc are all OK.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.09.2009 12:04 

Hi gnetwerker

Are you sure that the CD's are burned in the right mode.
Both CD's are bootable, and when appears nothing in the display they don't boot.
The right way to burn the CD you can finde

BYe André

http://www.gugau.net/Beta/HF_Tuner.exe
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf sie ruhig behalten, ich brauche sie nicht mehr, ich habe noch genug davon.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.09.2009 16:55 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.09.2009 21:40 

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 142 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]