Hifidelio-User.de

Das (inoffizielle!) Forum für Hifidelio-User
Aktuelle Zeit: 18.02.2018 01:26

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 110 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2007 13:32 

amatala hat geschrieben:
This only proves that the differences you can have by installing a better cable or a good anti-vibration kit are much more important than the ones you can have between mp3s encoded at different rates.

No, this only proves that the placebo-effect (you *BELIEVE* that the isonodes affect the sound, so you *WILL* hear it) is so much stronger than any other part in your equipment.

Put the isonodes under your kitchen radio, it WILL improve sound! Put it under you bed, you WILL have better dreams. All this is obviously silly, but not sillier than your suggestions.

Zitat:
One extra reason to try!

Yes, but not for me. As stated earlier, my hifidelio sounds so much better that anybody else's here because i've done the ultimate modification.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2007 15:06 

Sorry, but I do not understand German.
As much I would like to know what the "ultimate modification" is, I am afraid I cannot find out only from the picture...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2007 15:29 

amatala hat geschrieben:
As much I would like to know what the "ultimate modification" is, I am afraid I cannot find out only from the picture...

Sorry, my english is not good enough to translate this text.
Short form: Equip your hifidelio with a second hdd with opposite spin-direction, and you'll get a better, especially more balanced sound. IT WORKS!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2007 15:43 

gigi hat geschrieben:
amatala hat geschrieben:

Sorry, my english is not good enough to translate this text.
Short form: Equip your hifidelio with a second hdd with opposite spin-direction, and you'll get a better, especially more balanced sound. IT WORKS!

I do believe it can work - two hard disks spinning in opposite directions cancel each other's vibrations.
As far as I am concerned, this falls under the category of vibration control, the same as the Isonodes - and I am sure that both can help.
I do not see why you can accept that your solution can improve the sound, but each time I mention the Isonodes you keep responding with ridiculous jokes...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2007 15:49 

amatala hat geschrieben:
I do not see why you can accept that your solution can improve the sound, but each time I mention the Isonodes you keep responding with ridiculous jokes...

Have you ever tried to drive your car with isonodes? How can you say it's a joke?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2007 16:01 

gigi hat geschrieben:
Yes, and listen to 128kbit/s mp3! At least *YOU* can hear absolutely no difference to the original.

gigi hat geschrieben:
I will not post any individual results with names, but only anonymous.

Zuletzt geändert von Vincent am 21.12.2007 01:42, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2007 20:12 

This discussion is really fun: thank you all for your contributions!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2008 00:28 

I came across a link I think each one involved in this topic will enjoy (the reasons why you enjoy it will probably differ a bit). Its by Dipl.-Ing. Charles Altmann: http://www.mother-of-tone.com/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2008 00:56 

Thanks for that link!
Another great site from Charles Altmann definitely worth reading: www.jitter.de
No voodoo at all ;-)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2008 01:40 

Yeah

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2008 12:46 

Vincent hat geschrieben:
I came across a link I think each one involved in this topic will enjoy (the reasons why you enjoy it will probably differ a bit). Its by Dipl.-Ing. Charles Altmann: http://www.mother-of-tone.com/

Yes I am really enjoying it, thanks!

As a final update on my HF modifications, after changing the ridiculous power cord which comes with the HF (similar to the one which comes with the charger of my electric toothbrush :lol: ) by a Supra LoRad 2.5 (with a TDK snap-on ferrite), the sound of the HF has opened up even more and there is more space between the instruments. At this time I can safely say that my HF finally sounds good - there are still some differences when comapred to my CD transport - the CD transport is a bit more analytical and with just a bit more definition, but the HF is smoother and more relaxed - for longer listening sessions I can even say I prefer the HF for its musical and relaxed sound with no trace of listening fatigue.
All in all a very good buy - the HF needs some love & care :wink: before it reaches it best sound, but it eventually gets there and can hold his place as a good transport.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2008 15:34 

amatala hat geschrieben:
after changing the ridiculous power cord which comes with the HF (similar to the one which comes with the charger of my electric toothbrush :lol: ) by a Supra LoRad 2.5 (with a TDK snap-on ferrite)

Then you should consider to change the power chord of your electrical toothbrush by a Supra LoRad 2.5 (with a TDK snap-on ferrite).
I've done that now, and this time I can safely say that my electrical toothbrush finally works brilliant - there are still some differences when compared to my non-electrical toothbrush - the non-electrical is a bit more smoother and relaxed, but the electrical is more deeper and analytical with just a bit more purifying - for shorter cleaning sessions i can even say i prefer the electrical one for its cleansy and bright result of my teeth.
All in all a very good buy, but the electrical toothbrush needs some love & care before it reaches best cleaning result, but it eventually gets there and can hold its place for a good cleaning solution.

Attention: This posting may contain irony

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2008 21:32 

One of the things I like about this forum is that some of the moderators (I won't give any names) are making so many efforts to "moderate" the discussions and keep the tone amical and polite.
Thanks for the great professionalism! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2008 00:08 

Well spoken.

Had a look at your web page.
Impressive setup.

What kind of speaker cables are you using?
Do you drive them bi-wired?

Vincent

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2008 00:27 

Vincent hat geschrieben:
Well spoken.

Had a look at your web page.
Impressive setup.

What kind of speaker cables are you using?
Do you drive them bi-wired?

Vincent

Thanks for your comments.
Yes, my front speakers are bi-wired with Chord Odyssey 2 for the medium/high frequencies and Monster XPHP 4mm for the low frequencies. This combination works well for me, it deliverys both sweet and musical medium, smooth treble and powerful bass. :wink:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 110 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]