Hifidelio-User.de

Das (inoffizielle!) Forum für Hifidelio-User
Aktuelle Zeit: 18.08.2017 07:05

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 27 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: English part.
BeitragVerfasst: 24.09.2005 15:03 

Hi,

I woul like to know if it's possible to open a English section in the forum for non German hifidelio users ?

Best regards

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.09.2005 19:55 

Hi,
i think its possible but why?
If you find a bug in the firmware write it there.
Maybe the admin can change the sectionnames so that a englishreader know what "allgemein" is.

I think at this moment every non German request has an answer.

Ta Lun

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.09.2005 20:31 

Hi,

I don't think I would make sense to have a own section for every (common) language. In my eyes if you have one section for all, the topics are more clearly arranged.

Ta Luns idea to provide additional information for the different sections in English is good.

Best regards
Micha

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.09.2005 09:30 

I'm French, it's possible for me to read and understand the posts in English but it's a little bit hard to translate it via "google translation" because the translation is often bad.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.09.2005 10:00 

there are two different "contents" here:
first, there are many discussions about some bugs, special beta-firmware, and wishes for new functions and modifications (soft and hardware)
and second, there are special problems from users.

it would be quite a lot of work to translate all the contained information - for the first part, maybe it is a good idea to translate some informations (using telnet on the hifidelio, using the mod-image, ... )
But to do that, it should be put together into a "one-letter-description" in german first ...

for the second part, some special problems, you can easiliy write in english and you will get an answer in english also. As you see here ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.09.2005 14:28 

I think a simple "How to " section would be useful for new users, at this moment I try to know what is possible to do with a telnet access on HF, is there the possiblity to access to others things from WEB interface ( may be modifying the /opt/apache/conf/httpd.conf file ?).
There is surely many things to do with the HF but if I have to try to translate each post of each thread, it will take me until the V5 firmware version :)

Zuletzt geändert von hifimage am 27.09.2005 10:01, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.09.2005 19:15 

100% ok!

but - first we (the brandnew moderator-group) has to realise a "German" Version of that ... ;-)

Is that ok?

We will soon start, and we can easily translate some of the most interesting topics! I will not forget that ... is that ok for you?

regardspacesson

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2005 10:01 

Of course it's OK for me 8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.09.2006 08:55 

hifimage,

I'm french too, I'm writing in english to let most of people read this text.

I have to say that I was first afraid to find only German language here.

But I asked my first question in English and got two answers from Spacesson and midgt almost immediately. Big big thank guys!

If our german friends agree to help the foreign members, everything is fine for me. I understand that translating is a big job!

Hifimage, par contre, si tu acceptes de me faire part de ta science en matière de Hifidelio, je suis preneur!

Best regards to all.

Diaph

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.09.2006 07:56 

Bonjour,

en fait je suis revendeur du hifidelio depuis bien avant sont import en france, que veux-tu savoir à son sujet?

Cordialement

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2006 11:51 

I also think an English language forum might be useful. Somehow it seems like bad manners to post here in English :) As already said, the Google translation of the forum is not very good unfortunately. I don't know how many Hifidelio owners there are outside Germany, but I should think there are quite a few by now. It's an excellent product and although it is quite expensive, I still think it is good value because it works so well. I've had my Pro for about six months now and I don't know how I managed without it.

Anyway, I do have a couple of questions so I will post them in the appropriate forum and hope that someone understands them :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2006 12:07 

You can post in English in any forum here. In fact, you will find many postings in English. Most visitors understand English.

(In the Netherlands we have our own Hifidelio users forums in Dutch. Importers in other countries could start forums there also.)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2006 13:49 

RonaldPR hat geschrieben:
You can post in English in any forum here. In fact, you will find many postings in English. Most visitors understand English.

(In the Netherlands we have our own Hifidelio users forums in Dutch. Importers in other countries could start forums there also.)

For a non German user the problem is to understand the tricks given in the differents threads, there no synthesis anywhere.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2006 14:52 

hifimage hat geschrieben:
For a non German user the problem is to understand the tricks given in the differents threads, there no synthesis anywhere.

An English section will not change that. People who post in German will still post in German, people who post in English will still post in English. If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2006 19:39 

i think the most tricks you can find for english too.
with google i think you must translate something but the most you can find very fast.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 27 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]