Hifidelio-User.de

Das (inoffizielle!) Forum für Hifidelio-User
Aktuelle Zeit: 17.12.2017 15:54

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2007 18:50 

Hi all - I have encoded all of my music into FLAC on my HiFidelio, which works great in my main music room, but it would be nice to be able to play the music that is stored on my HiFidelio when I am upstairs working on my PC. I can control it using VNC (Veronica), Web (Lenore) or Cedero, but what I want to do is be able to stream music to my PC from the HiFidelio. Nasty iTunes does not recognise FLAC, I have a plugin that allows Media Player to play FLAC files which works great, but it doesn't see the Hifidelio. I can see the Hifidelio with iTunes but of course can not play the FLAC files. I seem to be stuck, I have yet to find any software that allows me to stream FLAC from the HiFidelio and play the music on my PC directly. Has anyone else had the same problem or knows of a solution? :roll:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.03.2007 00:38 

Look for the (new) threads about UPnP on this forum. I've tested One2share with Media Player and it works, but there are more choices it seems.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.04.2007 14:31 

Tversity ist ein echtes Multi-Talent

Zitat:
You can also play Quicktime video and Real Media videos (including rmvb), however for the time being you cannot stream Quicktime or Real from the Internet. To give a more precise definition, any media format that has a Directshow decoder will work with TVersity as long as you have the directshow decoder installed, this includes:

* WMA, WMV, MJPEG, DVR-MS, AVI (including Divx3/4/5/6, Xvid, and others)
* MPEG1/2/4 (including H.264), MP3 and AAC
* Qucktime MOV
* Real Video/Audio/RMVB
* OGG Vorbis and OGM
* FLAC, WMA lossless, Monkey Audio (APE), Musepack Audio (MPC) and Wavpack
* Flash Video
* Matroska (MKA and MKV)
* Karaoke CDG/BIN (Directshow filters here, the ones from DirectX Karaoke and Troubadour Karaoke are not compatible with TVersity)
* And many more...

BeitragVerfasst: 03.04.2007 10:51 

EL34 hat geschrieben:
Hi all - I have encoded all of my music into FLAC on my HiFidelio, which works great in my main music room, but it would be nice to be able to play the music that is stored on my HiFidelio when I am upstairs working on my PC. I can control it using VNC (Veronica), Web (Lenore) or Cedero, but what I want to do is be able to stream music to my PC from the HiFidelio. Nasty iTunes does not recognise FLAC, I have a plugin that allows Media Player to play FLAC files which works great, but it doesn't see the Hifidelio. I can see the Hifidelio with iTunes but of course can not play the FLAC files. I seem to be stuck, I have yet to find any software that allows me to stream FLAC from the HiFidelio and play the music on my PC directly. Has anyone else had the same problem or knows of a solution? :roll:

Have you tried installing SlimServer on your Hifidelio and then using the SoftSqueeze program (which emulates the Squeezebox hardware) on your PC to play the music?

- Simon.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.04.2007 12:36 

@Halsband: das geht aber nur PC->Fidel und nicht Fidel->PC.
Daher ist die Software nicht das gesuchte.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.04.2007 12:40 

Or you could try using dbPowerAmp Audio Player - try exporting your /audio/music directory and playing these FLAC files over your network:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dbpoweramp.htm

- Simon.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]