Hifidelio-User.de

Das (inoffizielle!) Forum für Hifidelio-User
Aktuelle Zeit: 27.06.2017 02:06

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 30.01.2016 18:06 

I have been having problems copying files from my iMac to my Hifidelio for a long time. My problems seemed to start around the time 'Snow Leopard' was introduced. I am able to connect to, and see the Hifidelio 'Import' drive on the network, but copying files would sometimes work, most times the copy procedure would get only part way through and then grind to a halt, never completing. To make things worse, the iMac would refuse to disconnect as 'Finder' was busy. I would at this point disconnect the iMac from the network, wait for a few minutes which would sometimes give me the option of disconnecting the Import drive. Often though, I would have to forcibly shut the iMac down, shut down the Hifidelio, restart both and try again. Sometimes this worked on the second attempt, mostly I'd have to reboot and try again, and again and again.

Last night I tried to copy five files and after the tenth attempt, gave up.

Researching the problem, I found a tip that suggested using the command line to initiate the file copy. I tried this and all five files were copied, first time, without any problems. To make life easier, I wrote an AppleScript that I can launch from iTunes. I already have a script in iTunes that copies the content of a PlayList called 'Recent' to a folder on my desktop. The copy script (shown here) then copies the contents of the Recent folder, to the Hifidelio.

The line: mount volume "cifs://username:password@HiFidelio/import"
will need altering to reflect your username, password required to connect to Hifidelio and the network name of your Hifidelio. The username and password normally could be anything unless you've set a username and password on the Hifidelio, but sometimes the parameters can not be blank.

The line: tell application "System Events" to keystroke "cp -n -R -v /Users/mkstevo/Desktop/Recent/* /Volumes/import"
should be altered to have your username, and the path to the folder where the files you want copying to the Hifidelio are to be found.

Code:
if application "Terminal" is running then
tell application "Terminal" to quit
delay 1
end if

tell application "Finder"
if not (exists disk "Import") then
display dialog "Connecting To HiFidelio Import…" with title "HiFidelio Import" giving up after 5
mount volume "cifs:///username:password@HiFidelio/import"
delay 10
end if

if exists disk "Import" then
try
display dialog "Connected To HiFidelio Import" with icon note buttons {"OK"} with title "Connected To Disk" giving up after 10
end try
else
try
display dialog "Error mounting HiFidelio Import."
end try
end if

end tell

activate application "Terminal"
tell application "System Events" to keystroke "cp -n -R -v /Users/mkstevo/Desktop/Recent/* /Volumes/import"
tell application "System Events" to keystroke return

I have included my script for copying the files from iTunes to the desktop should it be helpful to anyone. This copies files from a playlist to a folder on the desktop. The folder is named 'Recent' [though it may be named after the requested playlist], folder and filenames have illegal characters replaced with an underscore. When the script is run, it asks for the name of the playlist you want to copy, this can be edited to any valid iTunes playlist. The script only copies .mp3 files. Non .mp3 files are ignored. The script could be modified if you want to copy .aac or other non .mp3 files.

I have a 'Smart Playlist' in iTunes that holds all music tracks copied into iTunes in the last seven days, called 'Recent' which is the playlist the script looks for by default, again, this could be altered if required.

[A large portion of this script is not my own work, the character replacement routine is the work of other people]

Code:
set i to 1
--set the list of characters you want to replace
--disallowedChars will be replaced with the replacementChar
--in this case, an underscore
property disallowedChars : ":;,/\\`{}åʼn´¨ËŒ„ÂÊÁÈØøÍÎÏÌÓÔÒÛÙLj˜µ~∫√ç≈Ω¬˚∆˙©ƒ∂ßåπø^¨¥†®´∑œŒ|!@#$%^&*()+ "

--anything in disallowedChars2 will be removed altogether
property disallowedChars2 : "'"

--set the character you'd like to use to replace the invalid
--characters specified in disallowedChars
property replacementCharacter : "_"

--Ask the user for the playlist
set myList to the text returned of (display dialog "Enter Playlist to Export to Folder" default answer "Recent")

--exit if they didn't enter anyting
if the myList is "" then
display dialog "No playlist entered" giving up after 2
return
end if

--make sure itunes is running
--SHOULD BE if it's run from the itunes script menu
--but it could be executed directly
set itunesOK to my itunes_is_running()
if itunesOK is false then
tell application "iTunes"
activate
end tell
end if

tell application "iTunes"
set oldfi to fixed indexing
set fixed indexing to true

--see if the playlist exists
if exists user playlist myList then
--do nothing for now
else
--show error if the playlist doesn't exist
display dialog "Playlist does not exist" giving up after 2
return
end if
set currentList to playlist myList
--get the number of items on the playlist
set eop to index of last track of currentList

with timeout of 10800 seconds --avoid "event timed out" error

--delete the logfile if it already exists
do shell script "if [ -e /Users/mkstevo/Desktop/export.txt ]; then rm -f /Users/mkstevo/Desktop/export.txt; fi;"
set DL to "/Users/mkstevo/Desktop/" & myList & "/"

repeat while i is less than or equal to eop

--get the mac path to the mp3 file, name of the track, and extension
set i_location to (get location of track i of currentList)
set i_name to (get name of track i of currentList)
set i_album to (get album of track i of currentList)

set theFileInfo to info for i_location
set ext to name extension of theFileInfo as string

--only do this if it's an mp3
if ext is "mp3" then

--convert mac path to POSIX path, quote it so we
--can use it on the cmd line
set mypath to POSIX path of i_location
set posixpath to quoted form of mypath

if posixpath contains "/Compilations" then
set i_artist to "Compilation"
else
if posixpath contains "/Various" then
set i_artist to "Various"
else
set i_artist to (get artist of track i of currentList)
end if
end if

--set mypath to POSIX path of DL
--set DL to quoted form of mypath

--set mypath to POSIX path of i_album
--set i_album to quoted form of mypath

--set mypath to POSIX path of i_artist
--set i_artist to quoted form of mypath

set DL to do shell script "echo " & quoted form of DL & " | sed -e 's/ /_/g'"

set i_artist to my cleanname(i_artist)
set i_album to my cleanname(i_album)

set i_Folder to DL & i_artist & "/" & i_album

--set mypath to POSIX path of i_Folder
--set i_Folder to quoted form of mypath

try
do shell script "mkdir " & DL
end try

try
do shell script "mkdir " & DL & quoted form of i_artist & "/"
end try

try
do shell script "mkdir " & quoted form of i_Folder & "/"
end try

do shell script "cp " & posixpath & " " & quoted form of i_Folder & "/"
else
--if track is not an mp3, don't copy it

end if --end if for is an mp3
set i to (i + 1)
end repeat

end timeout

set fixed indexing to oldfi
end tell

--tell them we're done
display dialog "Playlist: " & myList & ", exported to '" & myList & "' on the desktop " with title "Export Complete" buttons {"OK"} giving up after 10
return

--subroutine checks if itunes is running
on itunes_is_running()
tell application "System Events" to return (exists process "iTunes")
end itunes_is_running

--function for cleaning the characters from the file name
on cleanname(theName)

set newName to ""
repeat with i from 1 to length of theName

--check if the character is in disallowedChars
--replace it with the replacementCharacter if it is
if ((character i of theName) is in disallowedChars) then
set newName to newName & replacementCharacter

--check if the character is in disallowedChars2
--remove it completely if it is
else if ((character i of theName) is in disallowedChars2) then
set newName to newName & ""

--if the character is not in either disallowedChars or
--disallowedChars2, keep it in the file name
else
set newName to newName & character i of theName

end if
end repeat

return newName
end cleanname

To make these available from the iTunes script menu:
Copy the code into a 'Script Editor' window, click the hammer icon to compile it, and then save the file as a script into your /Users/YourUserName/Library/iTunes/Scripts folder.

Apologies for the long post I hope it helps other Hifidelio users.

I still use my Hifidelio daily, I have a number of valve radios dating from 1930's onwards and have made a Medium Wave transmitter that is connected to (one of my two) Hifidelio which broadcasts the output to them. My 1955 valve clock radio wakes me every morning to a radio station that plays nothing but the best music...

BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2016 18:58 

Kann leider nicht so gut englisch!

BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2016 18:58 

Würde dir sonst gerne heflen!

BeitragVerfasst: 13.09.2016 23:28 

Google Übersetzung des englischen Original ...

Ich habe für eine lange Zeit Probleme beim Kopieren von Dateien von meinem iMac meiner Hifidelio worden ist. Meine Probleme schien die Zeit 'Snow Leopard' eingeführt wurde, beginnen um. Ich bin in der Lage zu sein, zu verbinden und die Hifidelio "Import" Laufwerk im Netzwerk zu sehen, aber das Kopieren von Dateien würde manchmal arbeiten, die meiste Zeit der Kopiervorgang würde nur teilweise durch und dann zum Stillstand kommen, nie abgeschlossen. Um die Sache noch schlimmer zu machen, würde der iMac weigern sich zu trennen als "Finder" beschäftigt war. Ich würde den iMac aus dem Netz, warten Sie ein paar Minuten an dieser Stelle trennen, die manchmal mir die Möglichkeit geben würde, die Import-Laufwerk trennen. Oft aber, würde ich muss gewaltsam den iMac heruntergefahren, die Hifidelio herunterfahren, neu starten beide und versuchen Sie es erneut. Manchmal arbeitete dies beim zweiten Versuch, vor allem würde ich neu starten und versuchen Sie es erneut, und wieder und wieder.

Letzte Nacht habe ich versucht, fünf Dateien zu kopieren und nach dem zehnten Versuch aufgab.

Analysieren das Problem, fand ich eine Spitze, die über die Befehlszeile vorgeschlagen mit dem Kopieren von Dateien zu starten. Ich habe versucht, diese und alle fünf Dateien kopiert wurden, zum ersten Mal, ohne Probleme. Um das Leben leichter machen, schrieb ich ein Applescript, die ich von iTunes starten. Ich habe bereits ein Skript in iTunes, die kopiert den Inhalt einer Playlist 'Neue' in einen Ordner auf meinem Desktop genannt. Das Kopier Skript (hier abgebildet), dann kopiert den Inhalt des jüngsten Ordner, zu dem Hifidelio.

Die Linie: mount volume "CIFS: // username: password @ Hifidelio / Import"
wird zu verändern müssen Ihren Benutzernamen zu reflektieren, das Passwort zu Hifidelio und dem Netzwerknamen des Hifidelio anschließen erforderlich. Der Benutzername und das Passwort normalerweise könnte alles sein, wenn Sie einen Benutzernamen und Passwort auf dem Hifidelio festgelegt haben, aber manchmal können die Parameter nicht leer sein.

Die Zeile: tell application "System-Ereignisse" auf Tastendruck "cp -n -R -v / Users / mkstevo / Desktop / Letzte / * / Volumes / Import"
sollten Ihren Benutzernamen haben, geändert werden, und der Pfad zu dem Ordner, in dem die Dateien, die Sie Hifidelio kopieren wollen, sind zu finden sind.

Skript...

Ich habe zum Kopieren der Dateien von iTunes auf dem Desktop mein Skript enthalten ist, sollte es jedem hilfreich sein. Diese kopiert Dateien aus einer Wiedergabeliste in einen Ordner auf dem Desktop. Der Ordner wird dem Namen 'Neue' [obwohl sie nach der gewünschten Wiedergabeliste mit dem Namen sein kann], Ordner und Dateinamen haben ungültige Zeichen durch einen Unterstrich ersetzt. Wenn das Skript ausgeführt wird, ist es für den Namen der Wiedergabeliste fragt Sie kopieren möchten, können dies auf einen beliebigen gültigen iTunes-Wiedergabeliste bearbeitet werden. Das Skript kopiert nur MP3-Dateien. Nicht MP3-Dateien werden ignoriert. Das Skript kann geändert werden, wenn Sie .aac oder andere nicht MP3-Dateien kopieren möchten.

Ich habe ein "Smart Playlist " in iTunes, die alle Musiktitel in iTunes in den letzten sieben Tagen kopiert hält, "Recent" genannt, die die Playlist ist das Skript für standardmäßig aussieht, wieder, das geändert werden könnte, falls erforderlich.

[Ein großer Teil dieses Skripts nicht meine eigene Arbeit ist, ist der Zeichenersetzungsroutine der Arbeit anderer Menschen]

Skript...

Um diese zur Verfügung aus dem iTunes-Skript-Menü vornehmen:
Kopieren Sie den Code in ein "Skript-Editor" Fenster, klicken Sie auf das Hammersymbol , es zu kompilieren, und speichern Sie die Datei als Skript in Ihre / Users / IhrBenutzername / Library / iTunes / Scripts-Ordner.

Wir entschuldigen uns für den langen Post Ich hoffe, dass es andere Hifidelio Benutzern hilft.

Ich benutze immer noch meine Hifidelio täglich, ich habe eine Reihe von Ventil-Radios aus dem Jahr 1930 datiert ab und haben einen Mittelwellensender gemacht, die (einer meiner zwei) Hifidelio, die ihnen den Ausgang sendet verbunden ist. Mein 1955 Ventil Radiowecker weckt mich jeden Morgen zu einem Radiosender , der nichts anderes als die beste Musik spielt ..

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]